The fall soccer sign-ups are over and teams have been chosen for the 2010 fall season. You should be hearing from your coach very soon about practice schedules.
Enjoy the season!
Dan Hayes will be hosting a soccer workshop for U-15 girls travel team.
Monday, August 9th
Wednesday, August 11th
Thursday, August 12th
5:30 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
At the primary school soccer fields near the red barn.
For details call Bruce Parker at 948-4986.
Contact: Bonnie at Madison Parks & Rec. at 540-948-6887 to register your child
Deadline: August 10th
Madison McDonalds Soccer Sign-ups
When: Tuesday August 3rd from 6:00p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday August 10th from 6:00p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Madison McDonalds
Details: Sign your child up for fall soccer.
Teams: U-6 co-ed, U-10 Boys, U-10 Girls, U-12 Boys, U-12 Girls teams are available.
Tell your friends to sign up for soccer!
We have an opportunity for businesses and family sponsors who would be willing to donate time, resources and/or funds to help offset the rising prices of maintaining our NEW fields, equipment and uniforms.
Here is a list of our current sponsorship opportunities:
- Sponsor a Team: For $150 you will receive a business listing on our website and a plaque with the photo of the team you have sponsored for your business.
- Co-Sponsor a Field: For $250 you will receive a business listing on our website and your name or business name will be posted at that field for years to come.
- Sponsor a Field: For $500 you will receive a Gold-Star business listing on our website and your business name will be posted at your field for years to come. You also will have the chance to Solo-Sponsor that field each year for added advertising.
- Donate A Building: We are looking for a 12×12(or larger) shed or building to store soccer equipment in. With this donation your business name will be added as a billboard on the building for the life of building.
- Sponsor Time and Resource: Money is helpful, but your time and resources can also help greatly. Become a Time and Resource Sponsor and your name will be added to our website under our sponsors.
To become a sponsor please contact us at this link: Madison Soccer Sponsorship
Thank you for your support of Madison Youth Soccer!
Madison Soccer is forming teams to play in the Skyline Club Soccer League this fall.
Tryouts will be held Thursday July 1 and July 8 from 6-8 PM at Madison Primary School.
All interested boys and girls ages 10-18 are urged to attend.
Come ready to play. Bring water. Shinguards must be worn.
For details call Bruce Parker 540-948-4986.
Madison County Rec Soccer and Greene County Rec Soccer met in what was to be an eventful, exciting and talent-rich series of games. This was the second meeting in two years with the two joining counties.
Jeff Billker, Greene County recreational coordinator, led the events with Madison hosting the games this year. This spring 4 teams were chosen to play; U-10 Boys, U-10 Girls, U-12 Boys, and U-12 Girls.
Pictured below is the U-10 Girls teams.
Welcome to the start of a great new Madison Soccer season. We had a record turnout of players this year. Volunteers are still needed so please talk with your coaches to see how you can help. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and preparation. Have a great season!
Schedules are posted here.
U-6 Schedules (coming soon)
It is here! Spring soccer signups are taking place now at the Madison County Facilities & Recreation
building. Cut off date for signups is Wednesday March 10th.
Coaches please contact your players to let them know about the signups.
Signups will be held at the Madison McDonalds from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, January 26th and Tuesday, February 2nd.
Cost: U-6 $25 per player. U-8 and up $40 per player.
Sponsor a Team: Cost $165 the first year and $100 each year after. Click Here To Sponsor
Call 540-948-6887 for more details.
Draft Day is March 11th.
It’s hard to believe in this cold that we need to start thinking soccer!!
There will be a soccer meeting on Jan 14th at 7:00 at the Clore House.
If you are interested in helping with spring soccer, PLEASE try to attend. We need coaches, commissioners, etc. The deadline for registration will be in late Feb, so please call all of your fall players and remind them of registration. Late registrations can not be taken if we have exceeded the team numbers so registration deadlines are IMPORTANT.
See you on the 14th!
Indoor Soccer begins Friday 12/04 in Waverly Yowell gym.
5:15-6:30 ages 8-13
6:30-7:45 High School Girls Skills Academy (ages 13-18)
7:45-9:15 ages 13-adult
Cost is $15
Sign up at Madison Parks & Rec office upstairs in the War Memorial Bldg.
Parents must sign registration for players.
Registration is available at the gym.